Free Flow has decades of experience of carrying out drainage and sewerage surveys.This work has included confined spaces working in potentially dangerous conditions and environments.
Our surveys have included small diameter pipe inspections and assessments as well as large municipal foul, surface water and combined systems using a variety of equipment.Often this type of inspection requires specialist access, cleaning and recording equipment as well as the preparation of appropriate reports which are written to meet our clients’ needs.
We have also carried out walk-through surveys of large culverts and sewers using confined spaces procedures.
The use of high pressure water jetting is available to both clean conduits of accumulated debris as well as clear partial blockages or obstructions to then enable internal inspections to record the most accurate information for inspection and analysis purposes.
- Tidal Outfall Inspection, Chatham Dockyard, Kent
- Shoreditch Church, London
- Town Hall, London
- ASDA Stores in Glamorgan, Brighton, Cardiff, Broadstairs, Edgeware
- Expert Advice to National Housebuilders
- HM Prison Service
- Kingston University Drainage Investigation
- Lamberhurst School Survey
- L'Artisan Du Chocolat
- Midland Bank Development, London
- National Drainage Survey of 80 Factories
- New Private Sewer to Houses in Ashford
- Pembury NHS Hospital
- Pre-Adoption Survey in Sheppey
- Redhill Hospital Survey
- Sandwich Housing Contract
- Supermarket development in Bow
- Culvert Investigation for Housing Developer
- Sewerage Survey in London SE1